Do you know what’s new and improved in the latest updates to QuickBooks desktop 2021 and Enterprise 21.0? Well, check this article out, where we have come up with the release notes that explain what’s new and improved. QuickBooks is updated regularly to provide better experience to the users and fix bugs. Thus, it is very much important to keep the software updated. Each new update includes all the changes from earlier updates. In case you have automatic updates turned on, then the software will itself download the updates for you. Moreover, you can also check the updates manually at any time.
Read ahead, to unleash the features that rolled in with QuickBooks desktop 2021 and enterprise 21.0. You can also contact our support team for further assistance. All you have to do is to give us a call at +1-844-521-0490, and we will be there to assist you.
You may also see: Track your cash flow in QuickBooks Desktop
What’s new with Release 3 (R3)?
Well, the Release 3 has come up with some improved features, which we have tried to summarize below. Let us check them out:
Improvements in Online banking:
The online banking feature is now improved, as the user can now:
- Save the customization of the columns
- And can also click rules for both money out and in transactions
- Moreover, the user can refresh the bank data for multiple accounts within a bank with a single click tab
- And create rules that automatically assign the customer jobs to expenses
- The user can also assign a customer: job to their expenses in the banking transaction tables.
- In the release 3, the issue where the number of attachments to an email were not shown correctly after an attachment was remove at the time of using the combine all forms to recipient in one email option in the Send forms window is fixed.
- Also, the issue caused a crash when creating a payment receipt template
- Another issue causing a crash while restoring a company file backup
- The error where a crash is seen while creating a payment receipt template is fixed
- This release fixed an issue that caused a crash when closing the company file after adding contacts in the customer or vendor center
- The issue with advanced bank feeds where, if the user had M/D/YY as their system date format, the current date was getting used for recording the transaction is also resolved
- The error with receipt management where all the receipts are not listed in the dashboard if a large number of receipts are uploaded is fixed
- Another error where the date and amount columns were not getting sorted on the Match to existing transactions window.
Inventory Aging Reports
- The reports provide information like age, acquisition value, quantity and average days in stock of each inventory/assembly item
- Or added two inventory aging reports that show the value of inventory items in stock, categorized based on their aging since purchase, acquisition.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Restore Failed Error?
- With release 3 the users can send a request for access to the admin of the company file while opening the company file or by signing into my company on the company information screen
- Moreover, having an Intuit account attached to the company file makes it easier for the user to connect and maintain the product features and services
- At the time of creating a new company file, the admin must create or add an intuit account to the file within 28 days and should no longer receive persistent messaging to do so.
With the release 3 the user will be able to send statements to customers, who are dynamically added to the group after the group has already been sent to the statements.
Another feature can be that the users can register a custom email id for the company file and send receipts via email. The receipts will be easily extracted and can be reviewed before adding to the register. The users can also batch edit and delete the transactions as per the requirements.
QuickBooks each time rolls in with some great features and enhanced functionalities. Thus, it is highly recommended to update the QuickBooks software on timely basis.
However, if any of your question remained unanswered in this article, then we suggest you consult our accounting professionals and they will answer all your queries immediately. Ring up to our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. 1(844)521-0490, and we will be there to help you instantly.
More helpful resources: