QuickBooks scan manager basically lets the user to easily scan receipts and documents, and then attach them to invoices, sales receipts, bills, and other transactions. This is a robust and powerful feature in QuickBooks that also helps in importing and categorizing transactions to the software. In simple words, the feature helps in smoothing the day to day activity and accounting issues. And also helps to manage and track inventory which contains complete information in the form of statements. Setting up QuickBooks scan manager might often seem to be a tedious task. Thus, in this segment, we will be talking about the entire process to set up QuickBooks scan manager. Interested readers can stay glued to this piece of writing and unleash the entire process and the steps involved therein.
Whereas, if you don’t want to invest your time in setting up and use the QuickBooks scan manager successfully, then we have a solution for that as well. Reach out to our team of accounting experts right away using our dedicated customer support helpline i.e. +1-844-521-0490. Our professionals will be more than happy to answer your calls.
Perks of using QuickBooks scan manager
If you are skeptical about QuickBooks scan manager, then the below stated perks will surely clear your doubts.
- With QuickBooks scan manager, one can easily attach the files to the invoice, sales receipt, bills, and other transactions.
- Moreover, it is endowed with the warehouse manager and his team of warehouse workers that can get more work done in a small interval of time than they could get done manually.
- Also, the balance sheets get automatically updated and the invoice, packing slip, and other documents are created which save a lot of time in actual.
- Furthermore, you need not to be an expert in accounting to make use of this feature.
- And most importantly, one can connect it to the bank accounts to automatically import and categorize the transactions.
Steps to set up QuickBooks scan manager
Before you start with the steps to set up QuickBooks scan manager, it should be noted that if you get errors when setting up or using scan manager, then need not to worry. All you have to do is to follow the steps in the section “Get help with scan manager errors”. Now, let us check out the necessary steps to be followed:
Step 1: Start with creating your scan profile
- The very first step is to select documents from the company menu and then opt for doc center.
- Further, go for scan a document option.
- And pick new tab to set up a new profile or select an existing scan profile.
- Moreover, edit the name of the profile and choose continue tab.
- The next step is to adjust the profile settings as appropriate and pick the save tab.
The most important tip to follow here is that the scan manager always saves the documents on the same folder as the company file.
You might also see: Steps to convert from Sage 50 to QuickBooks desktop
Step 2: Setting up and testing the scanner
- Herein, the user is supposed to highlight the profile and pick the select option.
- Further, in the select scanner window, go for the scanner setup wizard. And also note that the current selection field should show the scanner. In case you don’t see the scanner, then go for the yes tab and then next, for downloading the latest scanner database from nuance.
- The next step is to choose the appropriate mode, which is the normal mode.
- And then, check the perform tests box and choose next tab.
- Later on, the user is recommended to select the test that is to be run and choose next twice to start testing the scanner.
- The last step is to check the repeat this test in order to check all modes box and also select next to continue with the testing in other available modes.
Step 3: Scan and add documents
After performing the above steps successfully, it is the right time to start using the scanner. In order to attach a file, the user simply needs to select the attach file option on any transaction.
With this we conclude this segment, where we expect that the steps discussed in above might be of certain assistance in setting up and use QuickBooks scan manager.
In case you have any of queries related to the same puzzling you, then do not think much in connecting with our team right away at our 24/7 QuickBooks enterprise support line i.e. 1-844-521-0490. Our team will ensure to come up with the best possible solution to all your queries immediately.
More helpful resources