All that you need to know about reinstalling QuickBooks PDF Converter
QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting software available in the world today. Right from medium sized businesses to small scaled businesses to individuals everybody has been benefited through this software. In fact, it can be called a game changer in the entire accounting scene.
Even though QuickBooks is known for its many perks but after all it is an application. Often people do face errors at times which can be easily resolved while few others require the guidance of the experts. In this article we will in depth discuss about installing or reinstalling QuickBooks PDF converter and this issue is known to be found in QuickBooks Online and desktop editions.
You’ll also read: What is QuickBooks Connection diagnostic tool?
Steps to Reinstalling QuickBooks PDF Converter
- The first thing to do is Open Printers window
- Click on Start button
- Then Tap on Devices and Printers
- Once done now click on Add a printer
- Now select Local Printer
- Do make sure that Automatically detect and install my plug and printer isn’t selected.
- Now tap on NEXT
- Choose Create a new port and then click on Next
- Enter PDF1, tap on OK
- Now click on Have Disk
- After this click on Browse.
- Browse to:
- Windows non-64-bit: C:ProgramFilesIntuitQuickBooks 20XX (XX is your year of QuickBooks)
- Windows 64-bit: C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks 20XX (XX is your year of QuickBooks)
- Select the file called amyuni.inf, click Open, click OK
- Now click on Next
- Choose Replace existing driver and then tap on Next
- After this you have to rename the driver as per your version and release.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter: QuickBooks 2007, 2008, 2009 R1-R8, 2009 R11
- QuickBooks PDF Converter 2.0: QuickBooks 2010 R1-R2, QuickBooks 2010 R6 and above
- QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0: QuickBooks 2009 R9-R10, QuickBooks 2010 R3-R5
- Choose NO for default printer and then tap on the Next tab.
- After this select Do not share this printer and then click on Next
- After this you will be promoted to print a test page and you have to select the option NO
- Now click on Next.
Steps to Deleting the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- First of all Login to your computer as a system Administrator.
- After that open the Printers and Faxes window:
Windows Vista/7/8 or 10
- Hit a click on the Windows button or Start button and then choose Run.
- After that type control printers and then click OK button.
- Now hit a right-click on QuickBooks PDF Converter icon.
- After that choose Delete option.
- Finally click on Yes button to confirm the deletion.
This issue can easily solved by users by the above mentioned process. However, if you are not able to reinstall QuickBooks PDF converter then our QuickBooks enterprise support experts are available 24/7 to provide you with proper solution in a very short span of time to ensure smooth transition of your business.
You might also like: