Learn the best possible ways to resolve installation errors of QuickBooks Desktop
If you are a QuickBooks user, then you might have heard about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. While using QuickBooks, the users might encounter certain glitches, that can actually upsetting. Understanding this, Intuit deeply researched into the matter, Inuit came up with a remedy named QBInstall diagnostic tool.
Insight into QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The QBInstall Diagnostic tool is designed in a way to diagnose and fix multiple bugs that might be seen throughout the QuickBooks software installation procedure. The issues encountered with the .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++, can also be easily tackled with the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This amazing tool automatically diagnose the bugs and repair in the best possible ways. The QuickBooks experts always recommend to download and install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, before opting for the manual methods for rectifying the same.
To know more about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool, go through the article till the end. Another quick solution can be to consult our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You can save your time and efforts, by making a call at our toll-free number .i.e. 1-800-969-7370, and our QuickBooks technical support team will be there to help you out.
You may also read: How to access QuickBooks remotely?
Understand about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool through the Infographic:
How QuickBooks install diagnostic tool works?
QuickBooks desktop required many Microsoft core components, in order to ensure appropriate functioning of the software. In case any of the items are missing or not working properly, then it might end up in affecting the QuickBooks software smooth working and also the work. The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can fix a wide range of errors that might be encountered while installing the QuickBooks Desktop Version.
Errors that could be fixed by using QBInstall Diagnostic Tool
|Error Code 1603||Error Code 1935|
|Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework errors||Error Code 1904|
|Error Code 1402||QuickBooks unrecoverable errors|
|Error Code 1327||Error Code 1723|
|Damaged MSXML and C++||Error Code 1602|
|Error Code 1712||QuickBooks has stopped working errors|
|Error Code 1317||Error Code 2203|
Some important points to remember
Points to keep in mind while Utilizing QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After downloading the tool to your desktop computer. Always remember to close all other running program and only click the file to run this tool.
- A tool will automatically detect and resolve the error. However, in many cases system reboot is required.
- When the tool indicates a message called “No errors were detected” it means your problem isn’t resolved yet.
Steps for Downloading, Installing, and using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- To begin with, the user is required to visit the Intuit website for downloading the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After that, the user will receive a prompt to save the QBInstall Tool file to the desktop.
- The next step is to close all the open programs, before jumping on to the next step.
- Now, look for QB Install Tool .exe file.
- Followed by double clicking the same.
- Once done with that, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool will get opened.
- After which a license window will appear on the screen.
- The user is required to look for the Yes option, and then hit the same.
- Moving further, tap on the Proceed button, in order to run the Scan.
- Now, reboot the system after the scanning process comes to an end.
- The user might require to register again the QB or activate the software again.
- The user should also update the Windows operating system.
- And to end the process and see the changes, restart the system.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors?
Here are some of the ways or methods with you can easily troubleshoot the QuickBooks Installation errors by utilizing QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
Diagnose Connection Tab:
- With the help of this tab, the user can easily analyze the system. Also, it can assist the QuickBooks users in setting up the company data file, which can be accessed from a computer system.
- Talking about the Firewall status, the user can get proper information on the Firewall, with the help of this tab.
Test the Connectivity:
- The next tab helps in checking and verifying all the workstation connectivity.
Re-install in a selective startup mode:
- At times the third party apps might hinder the access or create problem in installation of QuickBooks. Thus, it is recommended to carry out installation in selective mode.
Solution 1: Running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, the user is required to download the QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool from the OEM site.
- After that, the user is required to ensure to save the file on the Windows desktop.
- The next step is to close the program that might be running in the background. Once done with that, run the tool.
Note: It should be noted that the tool might take a while to complete the process, depending upon the internet speed and system specifications.
- Reboot the system, once the tool is used, in order to ensure that the QuickBooks components are updated correctly.
Solution 2: Download the latest updates for Windows
- The very first step is to press the Windows key on the keyboard.
- After that, the user is required to type in Windows update in the search bar.
- The next step is to follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, the user is required to reboot the system.
Solution 3: Reinstall the QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode
Simple Steps that explain the best way to reinstall the QuickBooks in a selective startup mode:
- To start with, by computer keyboard press ‘Ctrl+R’ keys that open to ‘Run’ the control.
- Type msconfig and then click OK button
- After that go-to the ‘General’ tab, then select selective startup.
- After that load system services and load startup items.
- Hit a click on the “Services” tab. and then select to hide all MS & click on it disable all option.
- Now ensure and click on the listing of services and check that you’re Installer, check box if it is selected. If not, click to select heading after clicking on the “OK” tab.
- Visit to restart into the system configuration and then restart you computer.
- Finally reinstall using a clean installation procedure.
Solution 4: Switch back to Normal Startup mode
Once the installation procedure completed, you need to follow the steps to restore it in normal settings.
- On the keyboard, press & hold the ‘Ctrl + R’ keys, it opens to run your control. Click into the OK button.
- Type msconfig and then click “OK” button once more.
- Go to the “General” tab now & select the “Normal Startup” option. Later, click on the “OK” button.
- Finally in the system configuration, click on the “Restart” tab and restarts the computer again.
Solution 5: Manually fix Windows Components
In case the above steps fail to fix the issue for you, then in that case, repair the windows components manually. It is recommended to carry out this process under expert assistance. The user needs to repair and reinstall Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft MSXML.
You may also read: Install and Set-up QuickBooks desktop Enterprise
We hope that this article would be helpful for you to get better insight of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. In case, you are facing any problems in your QuickBooks or you got stuck while downloading the QBInstall tool and looking for support or assistance for the same – you can contact the QuickBooks enterprise support professionals at their toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Question – How do I repair QuickBooks desktop?
Ans. QuickBooks desktop users might encounter certain errors while working with the software. The errors might include, H series errors, data errors, company file related errors, 6000 series errors, and many more. Each bug is dealt with a different set of solution. The QuickBooks users might encounter installation errors at the time of installing the software.
The installation errors can be easily dealt with the help of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. This tool diagnose and fix the error automatically, without much manual intervention.
Question – How to Fix QuickBooks desktop Installation errors?
Ans. The QuickBooks desktop installation errors include the following:
- Error 1402
- Error 1603
- QB Error 1903
- Error 1935
- Microsoft .Net framework errors
- And many others
The installation errors can be easily fixed with the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- To begin with, the user is required to open the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- The next step is to select the installation issues in the tools hub.
- After that, choose QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and let it run.
- Once the process comes to an end, reboot the system.
Question – How to Download QuickBooks install diagnostic tool for free?
Ans. The QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is the tool designed in a way to fix the errors encountered at the time of installation of the software. This tool can be helpful for the users to fix the error code 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. This tool can be downloaded from the Intuit’s official website.
After downloading the tool, the user has to set-up the file in the system and then run the same to fix the installation errors without any hassle.
Question – How to fix QuickBooks Error 1601, 1603 and 1642?
Ans. QuickBooks error 1601, 1603 and 1642 might appear on the screen, when the user tries to update the software or install the QuickBooks software on the system. The causes of these errors can be as follows:
- Damaged Microsoft Windows Installer
- Damaged QuickBooks desktop installation
- Corrupted Microsoft Windows installer
- Virus or Malware attack
These errors are associated with the installation of the QuickBooks accounting software, and can be easily tackled with the help of QB Install Diagnostic Tool. This Tool is designed in a way to fix the issues that the user might face at the time of installation. Thus, if the user is facing any of these bugs, then opting for Diagnostic tool can work wonders for them.
Question- How to download and install QuickBooks desktop?
Ans. QuickBooks is a robust accounting software that can be used to fulfill the daily accounting and bookkeeping requirements. In order to download and install this software, the user can follow the below steps:
- Firstly, download the appropriate installation file for the product.
- After that, from the Downloads & Updates page, choose the country, product, and the version.
- Then, hit the download option and you are good to go.
You may also like: