Whenever the QuickBooks Company file requires additional information, the QuickBooks Error code H303 generally appears. So, when the user tries the access the file which has been placed in another computer and that PC required additional setup and installation, then this error occurs.
If you see QuickBooks error H101, H202, H303 or H505 when trying to switch into multi-user mode then this post will help you to recover it. These errors mean something is blocking the multi-user connection to your server.
Causes of QuickBooks Error H303
- The Firewall has blocked the communication process of the QuickBooks company file.
- If there is a damaged or wrong .ND file.
- There is an improper computer network.
- Hosting Configuration Settings are incorrect.
- If company files are hosted by the server, then the software cannot acquire these company files.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code H303
Below are 4 easy hacks to resolve the QuickBooks error code H303:
Solution 1: Install QuickBooks File Doctor
- Install QuickBooks on the server and run QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- Resolve the error which is related to QuickBooks Multi-user hosting
Solution 2: Check the QuickBooks Settings
- Open QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Choose the files on both PC’s and go to Files > Utilities > Stop Hosting Multi-user Configuration
- Turn on Hosting on any of the computers and go to Utilities > Host Multi-user Configuration
- Now, start QuickBooks on both computers.
Solution 3: Change the Position QuickBooks folders
- Make a new folder in the hosting computer.
- Set and share Windows access permissions to allow you to store files
- Copy .qbw file and paste in a new folder.
- Now, access the company file in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: Reorganize Firewall Settings
- Go to Control Panel and select firewall settings
- Select ‘Allow a program through firewall’
- Add programs and add QuickBooks 20xx in the exception list
- Restart QuickBooks now verify whether changes are done or not.
After following these solutions, if you are not able to resolve this issue, then you can contact our QuickBooks enterprise support number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370. You will connect with our expert who will guide with the right and reliable solutions.
You might also like: