Learn how you can download and use QuickBooks component repair tool to fix QuickBooks Installation errors
QuickBooks Desktop, being a multi-user software, might give the trouble of several errors popping on your computer screen at the time of Installation. Error codes like QuickBooks Error 1402, Error 1603, Error 1904, Error 1935, etc. are quite common. Although these errors are common and may also be risky if not fixed immediately. These errors can cause a lot of trouble for the users. Things like software crashing, lagging, data corruption more are the factors that you might have to face in the very initiation of your journey using the QuickBooks Desktop.
This is why, Intuit, offers a bundle of solutions. These not only can solve a lot of problems but also these tools are completely free. So, a user does not have to worry about the financial aspect for a bit. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is one of the tools that are available for free and can fix most of your software’s errors. This powerful tool uses some of the most basic Microsoft components like Microsoft MSXML, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET and Framework, and combine it with QuickBooks Desktop to solve the errors.
So here, in this article we are going to talk about how you can fix common QuickBooks Installation errors with the help of QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. However, for further information, you can simply get in touch with our QuickBooks support team, who will help you to fix the bug in the least possible time. All you have to do is to ring up at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370. Thus, do not hesitate in speaking to our QuickBooks support team today.
You may also read: How to Resolve Pdf and Printing Errors with QuickBooks Desktop?
How Can you Fix QuickBooks Installation Errors?
QuickBooks Installation Errors are curable when we use QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool. So, here is the procedure of how QuickBooks Component Repair Tool can be used to fix the errors:
- Firstly, download the ‘QuickBooks Component Repair Tool‘
- Once the download is completed, save the file to the ‘local desktop‘
- Terminate all the running programs before running the QB Component Repair Tool
- Once the process is completed, restart the computer system and try to install QuickBooks Desktop again.
How to fix QuickBooks Installation Errors automatically
- Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to fix the bug
- Firstly, the user will have to download the QB Install Diagnostic Tool and then save the file to the desktop
- After that, the user needs to close the applications running in the background, followed by running the QuickBooks installation diagnostic tool
- Moving ahead, the user needs to reboot the system
- Downloading the Windows updates
- The user will be unable to install or open the QuickBooks accounting software, in case he/she is running an outdated version of Windows on the system. This makes it essential for the users to updated the windows first, and then press the windows key, followed by typing in the Windows update in the search option. Once the updates are complete, the user is recommended to restart the system.
How to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
If you are facing similar errors that we have mentioned at the time of installation, then follow the steps mentioned below in order to download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool:
- Close all the programs running on the system and then restart the computer
- Visit the official website of Intuit and download ‘QuickBooks Component Repair Tool‘
- Once downloaded, double-click on the ‘Program‘ and it will execute the program
- After the program is executed, restart the computer.
How QuickBooks Component Repair Tool fixes errors?
It is recommended to the users that they should first try QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to fix the errors. But, if the errors are still present on the re-installation, then it is better to use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. The reason behind this is that the latter mentioned tool is an advanced software. Instead of reinstalling or patching the file, it rebuilds the entire .NET Framework.
Also, if it detects a fault in MSXML, then the user can manually cure that error also. It is always advised to the users that they should perform all these kind of operations while being in front of an IT professional or a Windows professional.
How to fix .NET Framework errors?
QuickBooks Desktop uses .NET Framework to connect the data with the applications that require the internet to be accessed. It is a component which is manufactured by Microsoft. In case .NET Framework is corrupted, the user will be experiencing Error codes like Error 1603, Error 1722, Error 1903, and Error 1904.
So, here are the steps that you need to follow in order to fix damaged Microsoft .NET Framework files:
- First of all, you need to download ‘QB Component Repair Tool‘
- Once downloaded, save it on the ‘local desktop‘
- Close all the applications running in the foreground as well as background and start ‘QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe‘
- The diagnosis will begin automatically if the tool will detect any sort of error and you will require to restart the computer once the diagnosis is completed.
If the error is still present even after running the QuickBooks Component Repair tool, check whether or not the Windows Update is installed to the latest version.
How to Reconstruct Microsoft MSXML?
If QuickBooks installation comes across a damaged Microsoft MSXML component, the installation will not be performed. So, in order to fix this situation, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, Register ‘MSXML.dll File‘
- After the registration is completed, uninstall ‘MSXML 6.0‘ and reinstall it on the computer
- Similarly, you are required to uninstall ‘MSXML 6.0 Service Pack 1‘ and then reinstall it on the system
- Once the above-mentioned steps are performed, repair the ‘MSXML 6.0 file‘ with the help of QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
This is how you can fix the errors that you will come across during the period of installation of QuickBooks desktop. You can try the DIY steps provided in this article. If have any queries, call our 24×7 QuickBooks enterprise technical support team at 1-(800)969-7370. We will provide you quick and precise solutions for your problems.
Other helpful QuickBooks tools